Do you also tend to overpack, always? It’s a very common problem and causes a headache each time you travel. The horror is real when it’s just a weekend getaway or a backpacking trip. The what-to-keep & the what-not-to keep game playing a loop in your brain. The weighing scale making you skip a heartbeat just when you think you are done with the packing? We wish flight companies didn’t have the dreaded 15 kg rule! Imagine throwing in all-you-may-need in your suitcase than being picky? But trust me, travelling light is the best thing ever; less things & more enjoyment on our minds. So let’s get real because it’s high time we became smart packers!
There are so many pros of avoiding Overpacking. You can travel light that means less stuff to worry about & re-pack each time to change your hotel/accommodation. You can easily handle your own luggage & even carry it around if needed. Also, you will have ample space for all your vacay shopping! Win-win situation all the way 🙂
- Always chose your luggage wisely. Small trips should only require a duffle bag and long ones a suitcase.
- Check the weather to know what all you should pack. Go over your itinerary so that you never miss out on necessary things.
- Remember to keep extra pair of innerwear always. You never know when you might need them.
- A pair of shorts & t-shirt are always a good idea even if it’s a business trip. Leisurewear are an indispensable need!
- Carry sets of clothes that can be worn in different combinations. That way you have more outfits without actually carrying that many!
- Take neutral colours of undergarments like white/grey which are versatile with all your outfits.
- Comfortable clothes are the only kind that you should be taking on your trip!
Stay Comfortable, Light and Hassle-free by packing SMARTLY for your next trip!